Monday, 15 March 2010

Frankie Reaches Enlightenment

I was sat pondering today, in between eating mash potato and doing a German presentation and suddenly the meaning of life became apparent. I'm not a Buddhist monk, although I have been forced to adopt a monkish haircut since this recession, but lots of things seemed to make sense.

I won't bore you with the details, but I have all of a sudden figured everything out. More important than what the answer is (i'll let you figure that out) is what it means. I've found a new will to work at my German, which I previously didn't have and a few new thoughts on climbing, which I can't wait to try out.
I think i'm going to be happy for ever. Rockfax guidebook in hand and a lifetime of glorious, untrodden routes in front- Rising above a plethora of peak chodes. Psyched.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good cragging pics but ditch the black ron hills youth.

Franco Cookson said...

Never! All routes climbed onsight in Ronhills unless otherwise stated ;)